pengsan,benjol,lebam n sick!!haha

halu..hello..as salam..hye..hi..konichiwa..HAHA.

huhu,siot2..my unlucky day doe,HAHA:))
ptg td aftre bg0n dry tytt0w,bng0n2 je trjt0h tgge time nk tron bwah,uahhh..sakitsakit,HAHA..
blablabla,dh tue time nk mndy ade katak,ewwsw!so amuse..uweek,HAHA.
i stop it frog life,HAHA..i'll so stark,HAHA..
after the frog i see the
roach,the roach follow me to0 my room,SHIT ROACH,haha..
sorry,i so amuse..i n0t stark,but i amuse..sorrysorry:))

after thiz story,i have very2 unlucky night,y..??i very2 shock..i see gh0st face at the web la.
very2 afraid,smpai pgsan..hoho.the face veryyyy ugly,hatehatehate:((
people at US give me the web,n i see the web!!w0w..s0 scread..UGH!.

i cant f0rgive this people,SHIT you,
sadsad,y..??very2 ashamed to out,c0z my haed have benjol n lebam,HAHA.
i hate the web,very2 hate..

sick,sick,sick,sick n sick
h
ate,hate,hate,hate,n hate..

p/s:im n0t the COWARD people la!!remember ya!!:))



No comments:

Post a Comment